Tokoyo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokoyo High

The Private School known to have some intresting Students atending the school

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayi Akicha

Kayi Akicha

Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) Empty
PostSubject: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Kayi had walked into her shared dorm room,her room mate following her.Although it had to be shared,she was happy about her one room mate.It was her lover,Akina!This would be amazing for them.The door locked at night;them all alone..!
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Akina knocks on the door to come in cause she forgot her key under her pillow to get in the room
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthxtokyoxhigh.forumotion.com
Kayi Akicha

Kayi Akicha

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Kayi giggled lightly,opening the door for Akina."Silly.You keep forgetting that key of yours?"She said.Kayi sat down on the single bed,grinning.
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:28 pm

"yeah i know...im forgetful you know that ^^"

she smiles and looks at kayi walking in
Back to top Go down
Kayi Akicha

Kayi Akicha

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:31 pm

"Come here...maybe I can help you remember."She said,grinning.
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:32 pm

(remember p-13 unless taken to pms)

"ok"

she walks over to Kayi
Back to top Go down
Kayi Akicha

Kayi Akicha

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:35 pm

[Lolz.I know,I know.]
She took Akina by the hand,pushing her body close to hers as she kissed her deeply on the lips,using toungue for a slight moment before breaking the kiss."That help..?"She asked,grinning.
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:36 pm

"yes it help me remember that i love you ^^"

she blushes and smiles
Back to top Go down
Kayi Akicha

Kayi Akicha

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:39 pm

"Mmnn good.But,we need to help you find a way to hold onto that key?"She said,reaching under the pillow,and taking the key that was under it.
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:44 pm

"ok but how?"
Back to top Go down
Kayi Akicha

Kayi Akicha

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:48 pm

She took off her necklace,attaching Akina's key to it."Wear it,and you'll never lose your key."She said,giving Akina the necklace.Her body began to feel hot,her body telling her it was 'that' time of the day.She pushed her hair back,smiling.

[Reply in PMS to my next post. x.o]
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:51 pm

(k ^^)

she blushed as she put on the necklace then looked at her knowing what was going to happen
Back to top Go down
Kayi Akicha

Kayi Akicha

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Kayi sat on Akina's lap,unbuttoning and removing her clothes as they kissed.Her arms wrapped tightly around her body,holding her closely as they embraced.She had a feint blush,her clothes still on,but still will be removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)   Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm 299 (Akina & Kayi;Ask Permission to enter)
Page 1 of 1