Tokoyo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokoyo High

The Private School known to have some intresting Students atending the school

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee

Lee

No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) Empty
PostSubject: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:13 am

Lee Was in the Pe Changing rooms and got changed into A Brazil Soccer top and Brazil shorts. He Placed on Blue brazil socks and Golden Brazil boots. He went out of the changing rooms onto the field. It was a mixed pe Lesson since there hadnt been one in a while. He Saw Most people were ready and The BOys were one side and the girls on the other. After a while they all started communicating
Back to top Go down
Kanashin

Kanashin

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:15 am

Kanashin walked inside P.E class, Kanashin had changed into his soccer cloths. He looked at Lee and saw he had soccer cloths on. Kanashin walked over with a ball *Hey wanna play soccer Lee?* Kanashin had asked.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:17 am

" Sure he said. I Will show you how the brazillians play... even though im not one but im good like them" He Said
Back to top Go down
Kanashin

Kanashin

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:18 am

Kanashin had went outside practicing some moves and waits for Lee to come.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:20 am

Lee ran at full pelt and when the ball was gonna come onto the floor he slide tackled Kanashin. There was no way he would get Kanashin but a high possiblity he would get the ball
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:43 am

she walks in the area yawning (BUNNY HOP LOL)
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthxtokyoxhigh.forumotion.com
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:46 am

(we's do not really give a crap only jack does xD)

Lee continued sliding when he turned his head he saw Akina
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:48 am

she sighs wondering what is going on
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:51 am

Lee got the ball and stood up. He Rolled the ball forward and back and looked over at Akina. " Aren't You gonna join your friends and do each others nails instead of doing the dirty work akina?" He Asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:53 am

she sighs at him trying to tease her she just walks over to him and looks at him the kicks the ball up into his jaw knocking him in the air then on the ground

"do not under estimate me plz"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:56 am

Lee Landed on his feet and Spat out the blood. He Smiled while brushing his hand against the back of his head. " Come on my gran Could Do better than that" He Said Trying to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:58 am

she sighs

"lets test and see then..."

she smiles not annoyed at any point
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:02 am

" I bet that door could make a shot more powerful than yours. Your just too scared to try because yo uknoow im right" he Said
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:03 am

"i said i would test your theory didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:03 am

"Go On then" He Said Passing the ball to her.
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:07 am

she gets the ball

"wheres my target.."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:07 am

" Anywhere you want. You will probally just try the closest place " He said
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:09 am

"your not funny...oh i know"

she points to the school bell about 18 ft away

"how bout that and i bet you i can even get the bell to ring."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:11 am

"Anyone can do that But sure." He Said . " I Will Choose my location next"
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:13 am

"yeah ok sure"

she kicks the ball back and forth from knee to knee then she kicks it up and jumps and kicks it sending it flying at the bell and brakes the bell off the wall

"mom is ganna kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:15 am

" Ill Take the blame... Now watch a pro do it. You see that Baloon up there?" He Said pointing to a faint pink figure in the sky. It was pretty far off.
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:17 am

"yeah why?"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:21 am

" That Ballon Is Gonna pop. Its gonna come off that cross bar there And hit the baloon" He Said pointing at a cross bar on the other end of the field. He started kicking the ball up into the air and when he was ready he kicked it at the cross bar. But something happened The Ball started to get something come out of it when the ball was kicked with brute strength. That thing was a orangy yellowy red which made it look like fire coming out. It Hit the Cross bar and sent the Goal Flying into the stands also rebounding the ball to the baloon. It hit the baloon and a small explosion happened in the air. " That wasnt supposed to happen" He said
Back to top Go down
Akina
Admin
Akina

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:23 am

"..."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:24 am

" Ok FOr a starter. What just happened? It was like flames came out. I know im good but im not that good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)   No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Teacher, Just kids(Students only. Sos Jack :P)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokoyo High :: Tokyo Highschool :: School Classes :: P.E-
Jump to: